How to get to the Residence Regina Elena
The Residence Regina Elena is right in the heart of the old town of Olbia, in Via Regina Elena n°7, one of the main shopping streets of the city and only 50 metres from the beautiful tree-lined promenade and from the Archaeological museum. In five minutes driving you might reach the international airport “Olbia Costa Smeralda” and the port “Isola Bianca”.
The Residence is provided with a private car parking, far only few tens of metres, located in Via Giuseppe Garibaldi n° 45; therefore, for those who will arrive by car, is more advisable to reach the parking first, than to proceed by walking along Via Giuseppe Garibaldi till the end and turn in the corner with Via Regina Elena.
For further information, please contact our Reception desk at 0039 0789 23928.
– From Port “Isola Bianca” – Residence Regina Elena
– From Airport “Olbia – Costa Smeralda” – Residence Regina Elena
– From South SS 131 DCN – Residence Regina Elena
– From South SS 125 – Residence Regina Elena
– From North SS 125 – Residence Regina Elena
– From West (Sassari/Alghero/Porto Torres) SS 729 – Residence Regina Elena
– From the Airport: take bus n°10 and get out in the bus stop “Piazza Regina Margherita”, walk along Via Regina Elena for 20 metres and get to n°7.
– From the Port: take bus n°9 and get out in the bus stop “City Hall”, walk along Corso Umberto I for about 200 metres and turn to Via Regina Elena until you get to n°7.
– From the Train Station: Train Station – Residence Regina Elena
– From the Bus Station (ARST): Bus Station (ARST) – Residence Regina Elena
– From Bus stop n°10: Piazza Regina Margherita Bus Stop – Residence Regina Elena
– Residence Regina Elena entrance 40.923160, 9.500198
– Residence Regina Elena parking entrance 40.923132, 9.500620