INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used by Hotel Panorama Olbia, which is the data controller, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by the GDPR Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
We would also like to inform you that your personal data will be processed fairly and transparently, for lawful purposes and to protect your privacy and your rights.
Since the processing is necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, unless special data are given, so-called sensitive. In case of refusal to provide personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the services requested.
The data will be processed for as long as necessary for the conduct of the business relationship in place and for the next two years from the date of acquisition of the same.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In accordance with the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided by the legislation in force, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the person concerned – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- to know the origin of the data;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of treatment;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected (right of rectification and cancellation – Articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of limitation and/or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of processing based on consent, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to submit a complaint to the Control Authority (right of access of the interested party – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
For any further information, and to assert the rights recognized to you by the European Regulation, you can contact:
Residence Regina Elena, Via Regina Elena 7 (OT), P.IVA 02441740905
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +39 078923928 / Mob: +39 3277846622